Installation of Brahma Wheel Lock is a quick and simple four step process.
After unpacking your Brahma Wheel Lock from the shipping carton, lay out the components on the ground in front of the wheel to be secured, then follow the simple installation steps shown below to secure your vehicle or trailer. You may now relax with peace of mind, knowing your property is being secured by the best anti-theft device.
Once the Brahma Wheel Lock has been unpacked, it may be stored in the configuration shown in the figure to the right. An extra hole has been provided in the sliding hook to allow it to be locked in this position. This configuration gives the following advantages:
- The patented design allows the body of the lock to occupy a space only 2″ thick.
- The body of the lock is easy to carry and store in this position.
- When locked in the manner shown:
- The lock mechanism is closed and protected
- The lock may not be applied without the key being used
- You will always have a key available when locking your Brahma.
1. Place the components near the wheel.
2. Swing and lock the hooks into position.
3. Slide the hooks over the wheel and insert the wheel nut cover.
4. Insert the telescoping hook and snap the lock into the nearest hole.