Meet John Clarke, designer of The Brahma Wheel Lock and let him show you why Brahma will keep your trailer where you left it.
John has over fifty years of experience owning, towing, storing, and protecting a wide variety of trailers, and he wants to help you keep your “stuff”.
Did You Know?
- Trailer theft has reached “epidemic” proportions in many cities and rural areas.
- Approximately 80% of trailers stolen are never recovered.
- Trailer contents such as tools, boats, vehicles and construction materials are very seldom insured or returned.
- Hitch style locks are only a token inconvenience for thieves who simply use the trailer’s safety chains to move the trailer to a more secluded location for lock removal.
- Most wheel style locks can be removed by giving them a hard pull with a chain and tow vehicle. Tests have proven Brahma wheel locks are the toughest in the business, and the ultimate theft deterrent.
Don’t Risk Your Investment!
Your trailer and its contents represent a sizable investment. Each time you walk away from your vehicle, it is an easy target for trailer thieves, whether left attached to your vehicle or not. The most effective anti-theft device is the patented Brahma Wheel Lock.
Each Brahma Wheel Lock is produced and protected by international patents, ensuring that only Brahma can use the many unique features found in the product.
Brahma Wheel Locks fold down to a compact height of 2 inches (5 cm), allowing for many convenient storage options.
How It Works
A properly installed Brahma Wheel Lock prevents the locked wheel from rotating and also covers the wheel nuts so that the wheel cannot be removed and replaced by another. Even with a tire deflated, the lock will still be effective. The sheer visible presence of a Brahma Wheel Lock will send a thief looking for an easier target.
Made of extra strength steel, with thick cross-section structural shapes, each lock is a blend of raw strength and ultimate convenience.
A Brahma Wheel Lock is a flexible security solution that may be used on the following vehicles, to name but a few:
|Horse Trailers||Cargo Trailers|
|Utility Trailers||Travel Trailers|
|Boat Trailers||Office Tralers|
|Car Trailers||Roads Sign Trailers|
|Flat Bed Trailers||Vintage Cars|
Two Models Available
Brahma Wheel Lock Model WL001 fits most 15” and 16” wheel/tire combinations.
Brahma Wheel Lock Model WL002 fits most 14” and 13” wheel/tire combinations as well as the front wheels on most “single position” ATVs.
Shallow Lug Nut cover WL001A will allow both models to be installed on most Alloy wheel/tire applications in their size range.